Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Literally Veiled...Readers, Skip This!


I am the best or among the best who hold down what I do like crackheads hold down cocaine. A hundred more is all I asked for, something I way more than deserve. How would you feel if you were in my shoes? That is, my project is still an on-going one, and I'm still a partner with credit companies. These two have one thing in common - Finance. No option like little scare but that's what I hold, and so was scared to leave. I keep thinking my mistakes might fetch me sorrow. Plus enmity between credit companies and myself is what is going to appear on the front page of my mind's Blame Magazine.

All flashed back to the day I turned two. The same hour I decided to push back my shoulders with my head raised high. I gathered ideas and futured a mindful fat check to my creditors already. I readily told my body, mind and soul that it's done with - a fragile opportunity. Then came THE HYPOCRITE, seconded by his assistant offering me a soundful and meaningful idea.

I was bamboozled and my pitch was queered.

I had four weeks of easy-hard labor which was never my kind of thing. I was always equipped with ingredients. This is the one thing I got fed up of eating. Two weeks doing that, I forged an ID, but no one wanted to see it. Being the same being I am is never going to change. This is what I examined.

After the examination, I smelt a rat. And four weeks plus three days got me frustrated. Too frustrated I didn't stop a rat from destroying a mini-asset. There I was killing her hardly with my words. Too hot and tough she couldn't help but to contact him. What did they have in their minds in the first place about me, a fuddy-duddy? If so, they must have scented the building as a funny farm. This is crazy. Well, a little coversation was held amongst them, welcomed by me, as long as I get what I've always asked for or less, but definitely not this.

Full monty is full monty to me now. Seems as though it's going to be harder than the initial stage. Life from my perspective is like a dry run. I'll continually use my loaf. Presently, I'm eager to know where I stand, still frustrated, though. Ask me for a wish; and that'll be to put everything ablaze.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna let you know that this is truly literarily veiled. i really dont understand it. do you make up your words? let me at least get a glimse of the meaning

Anonymous said...

i was gonna skip this but i didnt. i tried to understand it, but it is really unclear...

tommeh said...

I understand. This is why it's literally veiled and why you should have skipped it.

No, I don't make up my own words.