Friday, November 14, 2008

Relocation: Same Area; Different Location

Yes, I’ve moved. I have created job opportunities, too. Just call me a Star!

Before now, I used to live in a fish bowl. My information was always out there, you know, my principles, my dos and don’ts, etc. Kind-heartedly, I relocated and so created job opportunities.

People have gone on a fishing expedition. Well, they are yet to find out the reason(s) to many aspects of me. I have a rare personality which as a result has lulled people into fallacious judgment. It’s a merit because it has opened up a can of worms amongst them, which makes their jobs interesting.

Interestingly, they are paparazzi, and like I typed out earlier, just call me a Star!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

***STAR***

LovePaprika said...

omg ernest i was gonna do that! I hate u tommeh! lol (i kid)

tommeh said...

no prob, put the blame on u, U came late,lol

Anonymous said...

Oh man, you really CAN write. I like your writing style. Short but powerful piece of work

Buttercup said...

Lol...hi Star!

tommeh said...

@ Steve.. Thanx

@ buttercup.. sup?