Sunday, August 17, 2008

Give, then Save


"Ohis, GIVE!" she says.

She says it's a troubleshooter and future savings to my problems. She always teaches me to give, then save. Giving is what she emphasizes on more. And it's like through out my life, I have had more than enough people come to me for help which as a result makes me don't have a dime to my name.

Give and it shall be given unto you, and truly it has, because every time I go through any form of stress and breakdown, someone somewhere takes it up from there. My life, especially recently, has been said to be like a ladder soaked in grease. It's easy for me to slip and fall, but it seems as if I have more than two hands and two legs.

Now I understand the theory, because it's being practiced by me.

Save, but if there's someone who really needs assistance, then give. It comes back to you in a thousand fold.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are truly correct. It may seem absurd, but it works.
Thank you for sharing.

tommeh said...

You're welcome..