Saturday, October 4, 2008

Migraine...Yet Focused

No man is an island. We are in a way or two under the aegis of someone. I am not an exception. With the help of a great couple, I survived a severe migraine. I don’t wish to be on the same page with readers with past pains but in a nutshell, it was really painful. I last experienced this two years ago around this season when the weather nigh fall. One primary cause of it (as they say) is stress. Wow! I must be a Noble Savage. That’s not a restriction from my perspective, though. I’m still at the drop of a hat provided it’s legal. I’m still buying all thoughts and intentions of working hard then staying and remaining high on the hog. That being typed, I’m kind of scared of myself in the sense that it seems as if I want to make a killing, but I’ll definitely grab opportunities as that when I see one. Let’s be real, you don’t want to disguise the fact that everyone is homed in on making bread. My advice to you is not to be hypocritical, but at least know which side your bread is buttered on.

Ironically, yet in an aphoristic sense, we need tie the knot to Matthew 11:28. Otherwise we'd be led to a blind alley. Just let HIM!

4 comments:

NAE NAE said...

"My advice to you is not to be hypocritical, but at least know which side your bread is buttered on."

GREAT ADVICE!!!

tommeh said...

thanx Nae Nae

Osondu Nnamdi Awaraka said...

Take it easy man. I'm glad you're better.

tommeh said...

Thanx Osondu. I surely will