Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thompson VS His Nosy Readers

What's going on? I get over two thousand visits to my blog yet I don't receive as many comments as expected. Which should I be comfortable with, Readers or Comments?

Hmm......mm..I care for both.

One thing that really got me astonished is the interests people/readers have in other people, especially when pertaining to the relationship of the person in subject. Four - seven comments are not bad but bad when they envelop the last paragraph depicting an anonymous nymph. C'mon now..Ever since I published the post titled "A Controversy or Two and a Good", I've been getting e-mails from girls like freebies. Don't get me wrong, I'm no PIMP, but at least agree with me that it's sickening.

Hey, I don't want to be frenzily fed. It's just that I like putting my thoughts in writing, usually literally. Know that I always get down to brass tacks when needed, and this happened not to be an exception. Like most people who believe variety is the spice of life, I search for my mistakes in my set of ideas and x-mark the spot. This is definitely not one. There hasn't been any fatal flaw..it's Thompson, remember?

Getting over two thousand visits and one-nineteenth comments (rule of thumb) doesn't mean it's compulsory you leave a comment. All I'm spreading is that you should consider the fact that I let the ink from my pen bleed not only to let you know about what's going on but also remind me at a later date of a set aside agenda that need be aimed and later achieved, mostly veiled to you.

I author all the works here, and so there's no way I'll say your guess is as good as mine when it comes to creative writing. On the contrary, don't be mad when I'm asked about yours and my answer sums it for a cliche or resolves around an idiomatic expression as your guess is as good as mine..

GOSH.. I LOVE CREATIVE WRITING..

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh, now I know you are truly sick, lol

You are good!

Anonymous said...

Geeeez, take it easy Thompson. You really scare me with your work.

Anonymous said...

"....getting emails from girls like freebies." I agree with Yvonne. You are sick.

tommeh said...

@ Yvonne Thanx

@ Evelyn You needn't be scared

@ Josephine Yeah, a lil, I guess

Anonymous said...

YOU WRITE WELL. I READ "A CONTROVERSY OR TWO AND A GOOD" AND I SEE WHY YOU CAME UP WITH THIS NEW POST AND TITLE. PLAES DONT DROP YOUR PEN. KEEP PUTTING YOUR THOUGHTS IN WRITING. KEEP WRITING, AM A FAN BUT NOT NOSY LOL

Anonymous said...

You really came hard on dis. I know I ain't 1 of em nosy readers, or I'm I?

tommeh said...

Thanx Denise for being a fan, and no, I won't trash my pen,lol.




@ anonymous.. I don't know Mr(s) anonymous. You wanna tell me?

tommeh said...

What's funny? lol

Anonymous said...

wow! This is deep

tommeh said...

Thanx Ken