Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wednesday, October 29 (The Date)

(My Wings)
October 29 is the day I was born by a loving mother, pampered by a generous father and two caring brothers and two sisters- my understanding of an outstanding family.

(My School of Thought)
People make progress but do not reach perfection because imperfection is the nature of the beast. Intuitively, I’m not a Scorpio nor bracketed to any other sign but someone born with uniqueness in His mind relating to my physique which as a result makes me one less customer of any boutique because I’m classic already.

(The Struggle)
I have been through storms, so be in queue with me that growing up and possessing qualities as mine is not all beer and skittles. It’s hard work.

(The Outstanding Day)
Everyday counts but October 29 is ever going to be an outstanding one. It’s my birth date, and I’m saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, Thompson

Anonymous said...

it's nice you re attached to your family. by the way happy birthday

Anonymous said...

lets cut the cake!

Anonymous said...

Happy Burfday, T

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

tommeh said...

Thanx guyz

Anonymous said...

THAT WAS SO GUD HOPE U CELEBRATED UR BIRTHDAY THE RITE WAY AND MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS U IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE
-OPEYEMI

tommeh said...

thanx

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday. sounds crazy, but i don't mind the leftovers, lol

tommeh said...

nah, new one has to be baked
thanx